Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:3286 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Spinny - Associate Program Manager - Process Excellence (1-5 yrs)
This position examines, analyses, and evaluates operations. The ideal candidate will function as the primary strategic business leader with responsibility for all aspects of the operation; including customer satisfaction, financial performance, and sales and revenue generation.
Spinny - Associate Program Manager-Process Excellence
Ideal candidate requirements :
- 2-6 yrs of cumulative work experience in high growth start-ups, management consulting, or general management roles
- (Preferred) B.Tech/MBA grads from 2017-19 batch of top colleges
- Good analytical skills with a first-principles thinking approach
- Hustle to get things done in a fast-changing business environment
- Previous experience of managing large teams for Ops Manager
- Lead Day to day operations Independently
- Excellent people management skills (and we mean it !! )
- Possess high problem-solving skills with decisive data driven "Do it approach".
- A go-getter, car enthusiast
- Tier 1 Undergraduate degree, 1-3 years of work experience
- Must have prior experience in managing city-level or a specific territory level operations
- Quantitative & Qualitative business mindset
- Good communication & team-handling abilities
- Advanced expertise in data analysis and visualization; highly proficient in MS Excel
- Attention to detail, self-starter personality who can adapt to fast-paced start-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.