Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:939 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Spinny - Associate Program Manager - Business Finance (2-5 yrs)
About the role :
You will be responsible for driving performance improvement measures by analyzing financial and operational data and devising a strategic execution approach spanning across company functions.
Ideal Candidate :
An ideal candidate would be a hardworking and enterprising individual, with good analytical and communication skills, who is interested in working in an entrepreneurial setup. Interested candidates must have a good first principles thinking approach, backed by a mission-driven execution focus and outcome-oriented point of view.
Spinny is a tech-enabled fast-growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with 45 yrs. of professional experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. We are backed by top venture capital firms - Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with core business team members to build visibility around areas of improvement in operational aspects of the business
- Building and continuously improving Control Tower view of the business- financial and operational aspects
- Work with cross-functional internal teams for timely deliverables and improving reporting and accuracy of key business metrics
- Developing visibility around reconciliations of payments and collections
- 2-4 yrs. of professional work experience in data analytics and Control tower operations
- Engg./ MBA from a premier Indian college
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of financial and operational aspects of the business
- Ability to think creatively about bus- iness problems and come up with solutions