Head - Talent & Culture at SpiderLogic India Pvt Ltd
Views:2034 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
SpiderLogic - India Office Leader - US Taxation - CA/CPA/CMA (13-15 yrs)
Withum Smith Brown Plus is US based CPA firm and will be starting their operations in India. They are looking for an office leader who will head their operations of India office. Here is the job description for the position:
Objectives of the role/position:
1. To enable multiple service lines leveraging India advantage by collaborating with US service leaders
2. To facilitate growth to India associates.
3. To stay ahead in the industry processes through innovative methodologies, technologies and other best practices.
4. Provide thought leadership to the practice.
5. Support and enable India office operations.
- Provide thought leadership:
- Provide thought leadership in Business Process Outsourcing domain.
- Strategic, creative thinker to generate impact on the results.
- Leverage prior experience to bring to the table new growth opportunities in outsourced services in Tax, audit, accounting, Tech Management, etc.
- Constantly look for new growth opportunities:
- Under the guidance of India partner- in- charge, responsible for executing on the expansion of India leverage by service lines across firm practices.
- Collaborate with firm leaders in leadership grooming and succession planning.
- Performance coaching, mentoring, looking at career paths, engaged associates.
- Constantly work on organization's objectives to enhance the positive impact and results of the teams, organization and the customers
- Leverage technology and support operations:
- Bring to the table ideas for process automation, new technology initiatives to increase productivity and profitability, process improvement, etc.
- Actively participate in staffing efforts, associate growth, staffing, interviews, team expansion, etc.
- Collaborate with multiple vendors/partners to enable smooth operations.
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
- Chartered Accountancy or CMA or CPA is required
- 13-15 years of working experience in US taxation - from India office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.