Director - Operations & Communications at Spice Route Finance
Views:1700 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Spice Route Finance - Head - Finance & Accounts (8-10 yrs)
What the Role entails :
As Head - Finance & Accounts your responsibilities include the following :
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & Factory accounting including costing
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables :
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, GST, Customs etc.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of
Corporate Governance :
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs.
- Inter Group Transactions - Close coordination with various internal and external stakeholders, Group Companies, Shareholders, JV/Associate Companies etc
- Good planning & organisational skills. Should able to priorities work load & meet deadlines
- Personally prepared Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 8-10 years of experience in finance and accounting, preferably in a trading company.
- Must be well versed in corporate finance & factory accounting systems, procedures & practices
- Should be able to manage a team, implement budgetary systems and budget controlling
- Should have excellent analytical & communication skills along with a pleasing personality
Please apply at redirection link also