Director - Operations & Communications at Spice Route Finance
Views:4957 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Spice Route Finance - Head - Finance & Accounts (8-10 yrs)
What the Role entails :
As Head - Finance & Accounts your responsibilities include the following :
- Overall supervision of the company's day to day functioning of the Accounts and Finance functions including MIS, Audit, Taxation, Corporate affairs, etc in compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards
- Manage Corporate Finance including the Treasury function & Factory accounting including costing
- Initiate and guide the preparation of forecasts of company revenue, working capital, expenditure and return on investments
- Monitor Budgets and variances
- Responsible for tracking the policy decisions taken by the government and their impact on the business.
- Provide technical and managerial information to the organization and regulatory agencies regarding taxation matters.
Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables :
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly / half yearly and Annual Accounts and Finalization of Accounts of Group Companies and the Consolidated Accounts for the Company.
- Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
- Developing and implementation of suitable internal control systems in the department.
- Involved in formulation of various systems, policies, procedures, commensurate with the need of the company,
- Compliance with all statutory Matters, including Income tax, GST, Customs etc.
- Dealing with Banks and Financial Institution for day to day matters besides providing all necessary support with the preparation of documents pertaining to all short-term and long-term credit facilities.
- Interface with the internal and external auditors as a focal point for efficient management of the Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits as a part of
Corporate Governance :
- Oversee Filing of returns and attending tax authorities for assessments and appeals.
- Oversee the Completion of the Internal Audit as per the Audit programs.
- Inter Group Transactions - Close coordination with various internal and external stakeholders, Group Companies, Shareholders, JV/Associate Companies etc
- Good planning & organisational skills. Should able to priorities work load & meet deadlines
- Personally prepared Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 8-10 years of experience in finance and accounting, preferably in a trading company.
- Must be well versed in corporate finance & factory accounting systems, procedures & practices
- Should be able to manage a team, implement budgetary systems and budget controlling
- Should have excellent analytical & communication skills along with a pleasing personality
Please apply at redirection link also
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.