Senior Executive HR at SPI Cinemas
Views:845 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
SPI Cinemas - Key Account Manager - Ad Sales (5-10 yrs)
The purpose of this role is to drive revenue through Ad Sales across all product lines of SPI Cinemas. The motto of Cinema Advertising is - We assist clients to sell their products and build a brand.
a) Achieve the Ad Sales Revenue targets by sourcing Advertisers across various industries.
b) Develop the business through a combination of mining existing clients and adding new clients.
c) Source new Clients / Customers / Media Agencies and develop the Advertising business.
d) Promote Cinema Advertising as an effective and alternative medium to Print / TV / Radio / Hoardings in your markets.
e) Understand various product lines available for advertising and recommend the right solutions for clients.
f) Manage the schedule of Advertising inventory every week and promote it effectively to optimize revenue.
g) Create WIN-WIN solutions for clients by promoting audience engagement and experiential marketing at SPI sites.
h) Maximize revenue and sell inventory within the approved discounting range.
i) Ensure execution and meet the expectations of Clients and SPI brand priorities.
j) Build a strong customer-centric culture and behavior that prioritizes client outcomes/benefits balancing SPI Values.
k) Should be able to drive timely collection of the revenues and have nil outstanding/bad debts.
Key Result Areas:
1. The key result areas of the role are
2. Ad Sales Revenue Achievement Vs Target
3. Business Development and New Client Acquisition
4. Client Engagements and Events that builds brands among the audience
5. Customer Centricity
6. Planning and Execution of the schedule that maximizes Client outputs and Company Revenues
7. Account Receivable management to ensure nil outstanding
8. Pricing management that maximizes revenues and builds SPI brand.