Specsmakers - Vice President - Sales (10-15 yrs)
Vice President -Sales
Reporting to - CEO
Key responsibilities :
- Planning and executing the sales strategies at offline stores.
- Responsible for growing the business aggressively from the existing stores.
- Ideation and execution to increase SSSG, NPS, Repeat purchase and Customer loyalty.
- Increase the overall topline through new channels and avenues to build the business.
- Responsible for the Store level operating profit.
- Responsible in identifying new markets and increasing the footprint in coordination with the BD Team.
- Managing store level sales operations.
- Ideating and executing new sales strategies for upselling and cross selling at the stores.
- Increasing the business topline by also considering different channels and verticals.
- To work closely with the CEO in developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets. Expand the customer base, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility of the sales department.
- Develop a sales strategy and implement plans to undertake initiatives to maximize business opportunities, increase of market share, and meet sale targets and KPIs.
- Achieve sales goals by ensuring that sales forecasts and operations budgets are met.
- Build & lead a team of sales professionals to ensure revenue delivery as per plans.
- Contribute to development of new revenue streams and launch new programs in coordination with marketing and operations in order to maximize revenues.
- Manage all sales efforts, strategically launching new products or services into the market and ensuring customer service standards are high and continually improving.
- Conducting competitor analysis by constantly keeping abreast of market trends and achieving market share metrics.
- Strategize to grow business across the regions and identify opportunities for future services & tie-ups and work scrupulously in tandem with the local team to achieve this objective.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- 10-15 years of experience in sales and Marketing preferably from consumer industry.
- Proven expertise in leading sales team and a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent people management skills; ability to develop & coach service specialists
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Entrepreneur attitude to build a large business.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.