Specsmakers - Head - Merchandising (5-10 yrs)
Key Roles :
- Planning the merchandising for the products across categories.
- Understanding the product mix by styles and developing new products.
- Researching the market trends across competition , implementing new ideas and requesting the buying team to source the same.
Key Qualities :
- The candidate should have had a good experience in merchandising.
- The candidate should be innovative in thinking and create designs.
- Should have a min of 5 years experience in Merchandising and product development.
- Should have developed innovative ideas and concepts .
- Should have managed a team below in the previous experience.
- Manage the end to end execution of planning the category development by new products and designs.
- Working closely with the buying team in developing new products.
- Manage the costs involved in planning the sales and merchandising the product at the stores.
- Prior industry related experience is helpful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful category growth.
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Should be a hustler and be ready to take challenges.
Employment Type : Full-time
CTC : As per market standards + travel + commissions.
Reporting to : VP