Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:820 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Specialist - Workforce Analytics - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
- Will work on Success Factor & Tableau, Generation of Reports .
The job position is Workforce Analytics Specialist with very knowledge and skills. This is CoE and extremally analytical position as described below :
This position will report to Global Operations CoE
- Partner with COE leaders and HRBP's to develop and issue standard reports
- Develop analytical models to drive analytics insights
- Interact with our Global HR people management platform, p@b, including analytics tool, and other systems to support analysis
- Provide support for global HR leadership and hence the business in people metrics
- Ensure reporting and analysis to drive effectiveness on the initiatives
- Identify trends and make predictive analytics
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality and integrity of key HR data sets
- Research and analyze data to identify trends, uncover potential opportunities and partner with HR Business Partners and other HR functions to develop recommendations
- Capture data and prepare standard and ad-hoc HR reports, scorecards/dashboards, executive presentations and analysis on key HR metrics
- Interact with global FP&A to support analysis in terms of people cost planning.