Senior Associate at Recruitment Firm
Views:87 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Vendor Management - US Staffing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities/ Mandatory Requirements :
- Requirement consultation with recruiting leadership to ensure candidates are sourced and submitted to clients at the most competitive rate
- Provide contractor market knowledge (including general availability of skills, rate guidelines) to business team as it relates to meeting hiring demand of Clients
- Establish and oversee process to ensure vendors within the MSP program adhere to a standard rate card/ allowed rate range; provide consultation to business team on how to best manage and maintain rate card compliance.
- Oversee procedures to ensure appropriate distribution of requisitions to staffing agencies/ vendors and ensure coverage for those requisitions
- Oversee tasks involving resume screening, interview coordination and offer presentation, and negotiation with subcontractors/ vendors.
- Work with business team and vendors to ensure all client-required documents are completed and submitted for new contractor starts and contractor extensions
- Oversee process on facilitating required tasks for on-boarding and off-boarding contractors
- Conduct regular follow up with managers (business team) to ensure contract success and provide strategies to proactively mitigate issues when applicable
- Oversee utilization of VMS tool by MSP program team and handle all inquiries/ escalations related to VMS Tool functionalities
- Problem resolution for any variances from the predefined system/process
- Provide regular and ad-hoc operational reports and trend analysis for managers and executives on recruitment process, contractor procurement and staffing agency effectiveness
- Assist in the development and definition of processes, documentation of processes, project plans etc. as it relates to implementing and managing an MSP program
Qualification & Experience :
- 5+ years of vendor management experience required, preferably both in corporate and agency environments
- Experienced with the end-to-end implementation of an MSP Program (either within a corporate department or for external clients) for IT and non-IT labour categories (both required)
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation of an VMS tool as part of an MSP Program/ organization and ensuring appropriate utilization of VMS tool be all applicate user groups
- At least 2 years of experience managing an MSP Program and a team of MSP Program Coordinators. Must be able to handle escalations, program inquiries from key stakeholders, provide periodic reporting data to leadership team, and interacting with vendors to resolve issues/ inquiries/ escalations.
- Experience onboarding and qualifying vendors for an MSP Program (RFI/ RFP)
Key Expectations :
- Experience working directly with managers (business teams) and coordinating the full life cycle recruitment processes with vendors within an MSP environment
- Experience monitoring program adherence and compliance for vendors participating in an MSP Program
- Experience with managing vendor scorecards and conducting quarterly reviews with vendors (external) and key stakeholders (internal)
- Experience managing vendor escalations and coordinating issues with internal departments, to find a resolution.
- Able to design and implement SOPs to streamline and optimize processes.
- Experience overseeing a process and ensuring all user groups are adhering to the defined process.
- Experience coordinating and completing tasks and overseeing a process in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with applicant-tracking systems (ATS) and vendor management systems (VMS)
- Experience with implementing a VMS tool within a corporate environment or for a client
- Understanding of recruiting metrics, report development and analysis as it relates to KPIs
- Familiar with relevant contingent workforce legislation (including co-employment, overtime etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and respond to questions from managers, executives, staffing agencies and contractors
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong management skills
- Proven negotiations and influencing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint