HR Recruiter at Enigma Human Capital
Views:180 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Transition - BPO (5-20 yrs)
Stream: BPO - Specialist
Sub Stream: Transition
Role: Manager - Transition
Shift : Rotational (including night shift)
- Purpose/Essence of the role: Plan for timelines, resource allocation, budget, ensure compliance, facilitate & drive all transition activity & document, generate report and focus on process improvement.
- Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation:
1. Strategy - planning & formulation: Provide inputs for customized client transition plans under their purview.
2. Transition Financial Management: Control an engagement transition budget allocated, ensuring all activities defined in the project plan are done within the approved limits.
3. Foster Transition Innovation & Excellence: Focus on continuous process improvement by identifying areas and participate in team and organization wide initiatives.
4. Talent Management (People Mgmt.): Creates career development & succession planning for direct reportees, mentors key personnel in the practice.
5. Transition Planning: Create a comprehensive plan covering timelines, resource allocation and budget; for respective transition project.
6. Contract Management: Facilitate and drive the closure of all contractual documents related to transition.
7. Resource Planning & Allocation: Facilitate short listing and selection of the most suitable transition resources.
8. Reporting & MIS: Generate periodic reports and MIS for circulation to respective transition vertical heads.