HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:448 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Specialist - Technology Thought Leadership Research (5-9 yrs)
Technology Thought Leadership Research Specialist
JOB SUMMARY :
- The requirement is for Technology Thought Leadership Research Specialist
- The candidate should have experience in driving high impact thought leadership, especially in the technology domain such as Cloud, AI, IoT, Edge.\
- The position requires a deep interest in and understanding of quantitative and qualitative research skills, with ability to synthesize findings from case studies, analysis of survey data, regression analysis, expert interviews etc.
- It will require writing reports, points of views, articles in journals, blogs etc., with the possibility to co-author them with practice and research leads.
- The role will also require assessment of white spaces for thought leadership work, working on client research engagements, and market and competitive intelligence when required.
- This role is in our Bangalore-based Research India team, which is a team of 60+ researchers covering all our industries and business lines globally.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform primary and secondary research on key technology thought leadership topics, especially on Cloud, with an understanding of data, AI, IoT and Edge technologies.
- Utilize different sources and advanced secondary research techniques for in-depth research on Cloud/technology, business strategy, white space analysis (relative to competitors), and other relevant technology topics.
- Conduct in-depth expert interviews with internal and external SMEs.
- Develop insightful case studies.
- Design questionnaires, analyze data, run regressions and time series analysis (in partnership with the Economic Value Modelling team) and analyze company performance.
- Write reports, papers, articles and blogs.
- Provide support to consultants and local research team in the use of internal and external resources, information sources and services.
- Develop relationships and credibility with executives and key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in general cross-team responsibilities e.g. participating in Research workgroups at local, regional or global level etc.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- A bachelor's degree from a good college/university.
- A full-time post-graduate degree/qualification in MBA, Economics or Statistics is a must
- Need to be fluent in business English (spoken and written)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- For Research Specialist - 5 to 9 years of research experience in a consulting, IT services or analyst firm, think tank, KPO or academic organization.
- Work experience collaborating in a team of research professionals.
- Understanding of business and economics issues at large.
- Working with senior executive customers
- Experience of writing reports, and presentation to internal and external audience.
- Experience with alternative modes of research delivery/data visualization tools also a plus (e.g., Power BI etc.).