Recruiter at People Impact
Views:531 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Specialist - Talent Onboarding - Internet/Online (5-9 yrs)
Specialist - Talent Onboarding
The Role :
- We are looking for an On boarding Specialist who will help align business goals with organizational goals and make a Great Place to Work.
- This role is about actively partnering with all leaders, managers and collaborating with employees across all levels of the organization. This position will be expected to define and deliver on the people strategy in partnership with various business teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- As a key member of Talent Management team, you will own and proactively drive the Onboarding process for all the new joiners lateral and campus. Manage the early life engagement for any new joiner till 90 days.
- Design a Talent Management 101,201 & 301 onboarding programme by working with leaders from Data Science, Analytics, Tech and Central teams. Created a blended learning programme for all new joiners along with content. Use our internal learning tool for new hires onboarding.
- Develop learning culture by analysing roles and planning relevant onboarding programme at organization level and at each BU level.
- Design an onboarding boot camp for each Business unit and work closely with onboarding core team. Manage on-boarding programs for new hires and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives. Organising technical & behavioural onboarding training in line business goals.
- Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
- Update and maintain all HR databases and files including personnel records, payroll records for new joiners etc. in a timely and organized manner.
- Drive org wide recognition programme along with rewards core team every quarter along with other recognition programmes.
- Responsible for implementation of Talent Management program across Bangalore employees. Consult with the leaders on organizational initiatives that ensure alignment between management and employees.
- Partner with stakeholders to roll out all key people processes (recognition, benefits, wellness & insurance).
- HR support on strategic and executional areas like onboarding, benefits, talent management, GPTW and labour relations.
- Execute initiatives, by providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Drive programs to promote employee engagement through various employee engagement activities like new joiner connect, 1-1 with new joiners.
- Generates and communicates business metrics on a monthly, quarterly basis as required. Design a HR dashboard with all HR metrics to be published to the leadership team.
- Develop and administer special projects in areas such as employee retention and recreation program and employee awards.
- Liaison for all new joiners HR related questions and feedback
- Partner with vendor and drive POSH sessions and create an online learning programme for all the new joiners.
Desired Profile :
- 6 to 8 years of relevant HR experience with a core background in onboarding and Talent Management.
- If has been a technical/behavioural trainer, it is a added advantage.
- Strong business partner, solution-oriented with an ability to influence business leaders.
- Result oriented, Interpersonal sensitivity, team player and a go-getter.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and has a excellent follow-through/up skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working.
- High learning agility and with good business acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Great communication skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrable project management and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional excel skills, Adept at HR analytics and HR reporting is Mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.