Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:1860 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:396
Specialist - Talent Management & Organization Development - FMCG/FMCD/BFSI (6-12 yrs)
Talent Management & OD Specialist
Talent Management :
- To lead talent development, training and talent management for the organization.
- Designing and implementation of talent management programs that drive company values, increase employee engagement and accelerate performance to deliver business results.
- Responsible for performance management, succession planning, talent reviews, career development, career pathing and other strategic projects.
- Execute and measure effectiveness of talent programs; Collaborate with business leaders to develop, communicate and implement programs and processes; and operate as the functional contact of talent management technology.
Organizational Development :
- Leading needs assessment for training and employee development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Facilitating communication among employees and management.
- Providing expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Leading the planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
- Designing and developing HR training programs for management and employees; including, but not limited to learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Assessing effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Training employees on HR issues and practices. Presenting course materials.
- Consulting with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters.
- Conducting needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
- Leading OD projects, programs, initiatives, and interventions by gathering/summarizing data, preparing for meetings and workshops, developing tools and resources, creating project plans, and conducting best practices research, developing committees for projects and initiatives as needed and appropriate.