Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:186 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Specialist - Talent Branding - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
You shall be required to deliver innovative & effective Employer brand strategies and action plans to promote the company as an employer of choice to current and prospective talent/ hires.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Establish Company as an employer of choice for potential candidates, as-well-as position Fintech as a top-of-mind industry for career progression.
- Drive Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally & internally.
- Lead the creation and curation of content and collaterals, targeted to potential talent cohorts, bringing the EVP to life across social media and external channels.
- Design and execute campus programs including internship and engagement with key campuses to ensure university relations.
- Build and execute TA marketing approach, leveraging our internal audience as well as social and digital programs, events and assets, positioning company as employer of choice
- Strategize and drive end-to-end TA branding events - Internal & external
- Design and execute campaigns to drive traffic on job portals like LinkenIn, Glassdoor, Naukri, Ambition Box, etc. plus on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Help senior management team to curate content that could be posted on social media channels to elevate the employer brand
- Partner with internal business stakeholders, PR and Internal Comms team, to drive specific brand building campaigns and content development and pipelining, to amplify brand positioning and key messages. Collaborate with Business, Marketing and communication, Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs and events.
- Position employee referral programs to foster referrals as a top source of hires.
What we are looking for :
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA with specialization in Marketing or HR would be a plus.
- 6+ years in employer branding experience in a consumer facing brand is preferred with focus on digital and social media.
- Be a great storyteller and writer and can create content from blogs to emails to videos, as well as enlist internal and external content creators.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience of various tools and techniques for communication.
Where you will be based out of :
- Anywhere you wish to work from - #WFA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.