Director - Talent Acquisition at Spot Buzzy
Views:505 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Startup (10-20 yrs)
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Manager to join our People Team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities include coming up with innovative ideas for sourcing, mentoring and leading the TA team and taking charge of your own targets for hiring too.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- You should be able to bring in the culture of providing the best candidate experience that can be provided. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs.
- You need to love the hustle and the organized chaos that spell "start up".
- You should bring to the table the go get it attitude.
- You need to be able to lead the team from the front and be the example they want to follow.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and recruiting strategies alongside the leadership team and founders.
- Develop and design a structured, scalable interview process.
- Lead the sourcing of potential candidates through online channels (e. g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Manage a growing team of sourcing specialists and recruiters.
- Directly source and close key managers and executive candidates.
- Manage posting jobs on social media and job boards.
- Be comfortable using an ATS. Should be able to guide and train others too.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and try to resolve them.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Determine talent acquisition and recruiting KPIs.
- Analyse the pipeline and present the data to the Executive Team.
- Create and present KPI reports.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- High recruiting and interviewing skills.
- Be able to articulate non-discriminatory opinions with regards to hiring recommendations.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs). Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Experience in working with a Sales focused organisation will be an added advantage.
- Be agile and open to the constant changing needs of a startup.