Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:10747 Applications:1031 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Specialist - Talent Acquisition/Recruitment - Investment Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (0-2 yrs)
Recruitment - Investment Firm - 6 Months - 1 Year - Hyderabad
Specialist: Talent Acquisition, Human Capital
The D. E. Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than $51 billion in investment capital as of July 1, 2018, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of our staff. We have a significant presence in the world's capital markets, investing in a wide range of companies and financial instruments in both developed and developing economies.
We are looking for a bright candidate with a record of academic and professional achievement to be a part of our world-class talent acquisition team based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India. This is a dynamic, high-visibility position offering multiple opportunities to work closely with the firm's various businesses.
What You Will Do Day-To-Day :
- Recruiting world-class talent for enabling teams from both campus and the market
- Playing a pivotal role in designing, executing, and refining the firm's recruitment strategies
- Leading initiatives to utilize non-traditional forms of recruitment, branding, and marketing (while championing recruitment best practices within the team).
Who We Are Looking For :
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's in human resources from a top-tier business school with 6 months to 1 year of recruitment experience.
- Candidates should be critical thinkers with exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills.