Partner at Napier & Tidd
Views:136 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - FMCD (2-3 yrs)
Our Client is a Leading FMCD Company Who is Is Looking at Hiring a TA Specialist
- Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers
- If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles across Mid to senior levels our Client would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Mediating and Coordinating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and follow up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, or similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills