Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:188 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - APAC Team - Strategy Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
- Our client is one of the leading global strategy consulting firms. They have set up a new internal function to support the organisations access top independent talent and are now seeking a senior talent acquisition specialist to join their APAC team.
- This new function is a virtual, scalable network of functional experts, implementation specialists and buffer resources to augment their case teams. This is delivered via tapping a (mainly) virtual network of functional experts, implementation specialists and buffer resources, building virtual scale and access to an unparalleled breadth of quality talent.
- This team has been running since March 2020 and is currently operating across EMEA, North America and APAC. They launched officially in APAC in Q4-2021 and have continued growth planned in 2022 given strong commercial activity. To support this acceleration they are adding a APAC Senior Talent Specialist to support the APAC Manager for the region.
Scope of the role :
- Managing the pipeline of requests in APAC, including liaising with partners, taking briefing calls, relaying requests to master service providers, answering any questions internal stakeholders may have
- Support live case teams augmented with contractors through facilitating contractor performance reviews, running pulse check surveys and dealing with any issues or questions that arise from both the team and the contractor
- Support the manager to monitor and track all financial and operational activity in the APAC region using standardized dashboards and reporting practices; to be reported on a monthly basis into the global ops manager for monthly management accounts consolidation
- Develop and oversee the implementation of internal marketing campaigns for the APAC region to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of activity including but not limited to engaging APAC stakeholders to consistently raise awareness and a deeper understanding of the teams offering in the region
- Consistently gather learnings from activity in the region to be shared with the global team and where necessary, updating the global team on materials used to onboard case teams and contractors
- Liaise with local office and global subject matter experts (HR, Finance, TSG, Legal) on all operational matters that require their input and awareness in the region
- Produce presentations and present regular team updates to senior stakeholders such as the SteerCo, practice area leaders and office / regional leadership
This is an initial 3 month contract with a desire to move to permanent if mutually agreed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.