Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:1331 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Specialist - Talent Acquisition (6-15 yrs)
You will be responsible for:
- Build Talent pipeline: Build a repository of resources proactively for business-critical roles as per strategic workforce plan.
- Talent Scouting: Constantly scan the market and stay updated on market realities to fine tune TA approach
- Intake: Identify the customer`s business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and Selection: Ensure sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels (i.e. passive, internal, referral, etc.). Identify suitable candidate(s) matching both the agreed business needs and candidate`s ambitions and expectations.
- Business selection: Ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of working and related guidelines.
- Job-offer & contracting: Manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate's expectations Business partner: Build and maintain good relationship, business knowledge and satisfaction of your customers (both Hiring Managers and HR Managers)
- Next to managing the overall recruiting process, the recruiter acts a strategic advisor. The recruiter may work on TA Projects. These projects should be impactful and bring about a measurable improvement within TA.
- He / she will act independently the full spectrum of talent acquisition services as a strategic advisor to all partners. Utilizes business acumen, judgement and enterprise wide thinking while driving successful outcomes for the customer.
- The recruiter should add in-depth insights to the effective execution of all talent acquisition activities, while operating in a fast paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities.