Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:15324 Applications:1499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:592
Specialist - Talent Acquisition (1-5 yrs)
Overall experience of 1-5 years.
- Expertise in full life-cycle recruitment, from requirement gathering, sourcing, prescreening, coordinating technical interviews, and negotiating and closing on offers for permanent hires.
- Well versed with IT terminologies, understanding & exposure to IT disciplines.
- Strong networking and sourcing skills using various channels along with excellent internet browsing skills.
- Ability to put together and present appropriate reports and use data for decision making purposes.
- Self-motivated and result oriented professional, possessing good team player qualities and excellent research, analytical, & communication skills.
- Proactive and business oriented, having passion for recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to plan and close all assignment in stipulated time frame.
- Develop a strong pipeline of high-caliber talent for all current and anticipated demands.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal clients, vendors, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Managing the selection, offers, negotiation, closing, and administrative components of the recruitment process.
- Participating in the daily/weekly recruitment status calls.
Salary offered: 4 - 9 LPA