Talent Advisor at Talent Socio
Views:2371 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Specialist - Strategy & Deployment - Consumer Supply Chain Analytics - FMCG (11-22 yrs)
We have an opening for Specialist (Strategy & Deployment) Consumer Supply Chain Analytics with one of the world's most popular FMCG Brand for Mulund, Mumbai.
- Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture.
- Design short term resolutions to achieve all goals and prepare data roadmap for management.
- Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data.
- Oversaw and monitor all frameworks to manage data across an organization.
- Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards.
- Monitor and identify appropriate types of equipment, tools, and systems to achieve all data technology goals.
- Administer mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate quality of all data.
- Coordinate with project supervisors and business heads and manages all projects regarding enterprise data.
- Manage various data associated problems such as system configuration and integration on multiple platforms.
- Provide training to manage various data and ensure enhancement in staff working.
- Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure the integrity of same on data architecture.
- Prepare documents for data architecture and maintain knowledge on large data structure as well.
- Design annual technology business plans.
- Collaborate with new and existing external vendors and provide support to all objectives and assist to create various data architecture.
- Analyze information flow and recommend the appropriate technology to provide support to all business processes.
Major Responsibilities: Below details the key result areas and key tasks:
1. Data Architect Specialist
2. Performance Management
3. Project Portfolio Management
4. Self Development
5. Corporate Ethics & Standards
6. Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.