Manager - Human Resources at Infoedge
Views:6229 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Specialist/Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Technical/Non Technical Hiring (3-8 yrs)
Specialist/ Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Technical / Non - Technical Hiring
- Ideal Candidate should be a BE/MBA from reputed college ONLY with recruiting experience of 3-6 years in Technology / Business Domain. We are looking to hire candidates who have worked with/For Top Internet/ Top product Companies.
- Strong business development skills and should be able to work and collaborate across teams.
- The incumbent will be involved in developing Recruiting Strategies to meet the overall hiring objectives.
- You should also reach out to the top talent through social media and other recruiting channels and maintain a digital presence and constantly lookout for ways to build network on social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc) and execute different methods to brand the company among top talent
- You will be responsible for End-to-End requirement for the entire levels right from requirement gathering to understanding the finer details and Sourcing (Using LinkedIn, Job Portals, and Referencing) and be Involved in full life cycle of recruitments including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, offers & joining follow ups for Junior, Middle, and Senior level positions across brands
- Manage a great candidate experience from initial contact to offer and ensure seamless communication at each stage
- Generate pipeline of candidate for different role and maintain successful offer acceptance rate
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Manage Stake holders effectively.
- Good understanding of IT technology to hire multiple skills set and must have prior experience of hiring Technical Talent within India (e.g. Developers, Software Engineers, QA, Engineering Managers, Project Managers, Product Managers etc.).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.