Founder at Zhcne Consultancy Services
Views:7008 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Specialist/Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Staffing Firm (1-10 yrs)
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines.
- Execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Collaborate and work with an experienced team of recruiters to help support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses.
- Source potential candidates from various sources like naukri, linkedin, hirist, instahyre etc.
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Use data and statistics to make informed decisions that solve real-world business problems.
- Accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating appropriately.
- Act as an advisor to hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration, and teamwork to hire the best talent.
- 1-6 years of industry experience in both technology and non- technology hiring (Startup experience is preferred) + Mid to Leadership level hiring
- Masters Degree in Human Resources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Preferred - A word format resume.