Recruitment Consultant at hCapital Business Consulting
Views:1449 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Specialist/Senior HR Manager - Learning & Development - Real Estate (6-14 yrs)
Designation:Sr HR Manager
Experience: 6-12 years
Qualification: Any Graduate/MBA
Roles and Responsibilities:-
Learning & Development
- To manage the corporate induction programme across all divisions and all roles.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and employee development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Build training and development activities in support of the company's strategic plan including management and leadership development.
- To develop the Organisation's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Ideating and chalking out a detailed as well as a high level job growth path or career path for every role within the organisation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their team members; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Organisation's development budgets.
- Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
- Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
- Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Design course materials/training materials.
- Develop and manage performance evaluation program and ensure staff progression and development.
- Custodian of personal growth records of every employee within the organisation.