Specialist - Security Operations - IT/Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Urgent opening for - Network Security Engineering & Operations Specialist
Location : Gurgaon
Must have Strong expertise in :
- Network Security, Risk Governance, Regulatory Compliance, security policies, infrastructure security, Audits, Monitoring Third party Infra
- Mandatory Certifications : as CISSP, CISM, CEH, CompTIA, GSEC are preferred
This position will be closely working with the Senior Management, responsible for Information Security to ensure that security best practices are considered, designed in and implemented throughout all aspects of the NPC application and supporting IT and network infrastructure. Further, this position entails detailed monitoring service and infrastructure security related activities and events of third party service providers and suppliers to verify that the appropriate security is maintained. This also involves performing periodic security assessments and remediating significant risks in a timely manner.
The NPC Security Engineering & Operations position will:
- Enhance the security, resilience, and reliability of the NPC Service application and supporting IT and network infrastructure
- Analyze, assess and identify cybersecurity non-compliances and risks in the NPC application, systems, networks, data bases and primary and back-up sites used in delivering the service
- Implement tools and processes to monitor all security operational dimensions and metrics including asset, change and configuration management, network connectivity, user account management, logging analysis, intrusion detection, physical security, vulnerability scans (VAPT), data security, failover and back-ups, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and/or managing Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions (Wazuh, Arcsight, LogRhythm, Alien Vault, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Web, Linux, Windows and related technologies.
- Work with our Data Center partner on an integrated set of Methods and Procedures for detecting, managing, reporting and mitigating Cybersecurity threats methods at both the network and host level.
- Strong understanding of regular expressions and pattern matching.
- Experience with command line and network tools (ping, traceroute, etc.)
- Investigate and utilize new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements, consistent with government requirements and the company security policies and standards.
- Creating measurements and metrics surrounding Key Risk Indicators, Key Performance Indicators, and Enterprise Risk Posture
- UG / PG or equivalent experience in technical areas like Computer Science, IT, Networking and Cybersecurity
- Minimum 10+ years of experience Security Operations Center Lead or Supervisor role desired; experience managing SOC analysts
- Ability to understand, interpret and analyze diverse operational activities
- Strong IT and Network Security knowledge preferably within Telecommunications industry
- Strong written and verbal skills required to provide current security status, findings and recommendations to management in a technical and non-technical manner
- Recognized security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, CompTIA, GSEC are preferred