Specialist - Sales - IT (5-7 yrs)
Our client enables enterprises in their digital transformation journey by offering Consulting & Implementation Services related to Data Analytics & Cloud Infrastructure. They deliver the best-suited solutions to their customers across industries such as Retail & E-commerce, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Real Estate & Senior Housing, Hi-tech, Media & Telecom, Manufacturing and Automotive clientele.
About the job :
- Salesperson will be responsible for generating revenue by adding new clients and growing existing accounts.
- He/she will manage multiple client relationships across industries like Retail, CPG, Pharma, Insurance, Manufacturing etc.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process
- Identify organizations/Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for data, analytics and planning services
- Pitch company's differentiation, value proposition and highlight business benefits of engagements
- Ideate and lead various marketing and sales campaigns to achieve business goals
- Develop new relationships with key prospect and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate the best practices and creative thinking to generate new sales leads
- Strong experience in selling data/ analytics / professional services.
- Experience in successful sales strategy formulation and execution.
- Proven experience in meeting sales goals/quotas and ability to prospect and close sales to new and existing customers.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage priorities and work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change with agility
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to be successful
Education : Bachelors or advanced degree in sales or marketing preferred.