Client Management Lead at EDGE Executive Search
Views:86 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Specialist - Research - Cloud/IoT Domain (5-10 yrs)
Research Specialist - Cloud/IoT
Our client is a premier, respected provider of news and analysis regarding technology, entrepreneurship and trends. Major global corporations rely on their insights to plan their product and positioning investments in today's dynamic markets. Originally a part of a global news and information leader, they are now re-positioning for a period of rapid growth, as technology takes centre-stage in the future of business.
The company is seeking to identify a Domain Analyst specializing in Cloud / IoT domain.
The Analyst role demands providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice to each client with a focus on emerging technologies which support customers in timely insights for their GTM, strategy, marketing and sales acceleration. This includes qualitative and quantitative research, involving a combination of in-depth and strategic perspectives.
- Build and deliver custom solutions for technology providers through research and in house platforms. Execute primary and secondary research and thought leadership to consulting projects.
- Lead business development and the identification of consulting projects, as well as execution of consulting projects. These projects range from go to market services, content marketing, and strategy sessions.
- Thought Leadership: Strategize and provide thought leadership on the intersection of vertical and technology like cloud services and market trends, leading use cases, adoption trends, architectural considerations, market dynamics and competitive alternatives.
- Consulting: Execute current research and consulting projects to meet the specific needs of the external customer. Consulting projects can come in the form of technical papers, on-site strategy sessions, primary research, videos, and presentations at events.
- Verbal and Written Communications: Expertise in authoring technology analysis, use case papers, case studies, presentations at conferences and events, technical white papers, and other thought-leading research reports/studies.
- Business Development: Utilize technical and business knowledge to develop and implement solutions that drive change to gain competitive market share, control costs, increase operational efficiencies, improve productivity, accelerate delivery time, enhance customer service, drive revenue, and cultivate business growth.
Preferably an MBA with at least 5-8 years of experience in the same or a similar industry dealing with information and research. Strong familiarity with technology trends and excellent communication skills are essential attributes for the role. Functional competencies include:
- Balance of analytics, sales, and business development.
- Capacity to advise the C-Suite, executive management, and staffing levels in IT, vendor, and investment organizations.
- Ability to quickly synthesize data from various sources - interviews, surveys, secondary research and other research.
- Strong business development skills, and ability to communicate to clients what they need to drive their business growth objectives, and your role in enabling that growth.
- Facility with the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint