Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:167 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Specialist - Regulatory Reporting - BFS (3-10 yrs)
Job Description -
1. Regulatory Reporting Accuracy and Timeliness:
- Ownership of various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulatory & head office based regulatory reporting.
- Includes preparation of all DSB Returns viz Balance Sheet, P/L, Asset Quality, Asset-Liability Management (Liquidity Returns), Single & Group borrowers, CRILC etc.
- Form-A i.e computation of CRR-SLR for the bank and preparation of various related returns with Form A viz Form VIII, Special Fortnightly Return & Export Refinance etc.
- Monitoring the Priority Sector Lending (PSL) guidelines & submission of MIS for management monitoring.
- Compilation of monthly MCLR & Base Rate for management review. Prepare and control the Capital Adequacy Ratio (Capad) at all times.
- Various other regulatory reporting viz SMR, SIBC, Form TC, R-Returns, BAL, Form X, IBS etc.
- Job involves understanding of reporting requirements, planning of deliverables from various teams, reviewing the data compiled and ensuring timely submission.
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory developments and analyze their impact on India Branch's activities.
- Coordination with other department to ensure timely completion and submission of all regulatory reporting by the Bank.
2. Financial Reporting & Controls Timeliness and accuracy:
- Supporting the local Statutory Financial Statement preparation, Balance Sheet Reporting in accordance with Indian GAAP.
- Ownership of Compiling data points for periodic Risk Based Supervision (RBS) to RBI for the entire bank. Ensuring qualitative and timely data is obtained from all departments.
- Support the finance team in compilation of ICAAP document including obtained from all departments.
- Working with the team members on Head Office Reporting, including IFRS for consolidation with Parent Banks' balance sheet.
- Ensure accurate reporting and timely resolution of reconciling items.
- Control on Nostro and Suspense Account Reconciliations and related processes. This has a direct impact on Capital Adequacy Ratio and is an important Financial Control responsibility
- Participate in the monthly close cycle and related quarterly reporting cycles.
- Provide various ad hoc reporting and assistance as needed.
- Supporting Vendor Payments and Fixed Asset capitalization during leave by colleagues.
- Audit and Inspections by RBI, Concurrent, Statutory and Internal Auditors Manage liaison with external auditors - Co-ownership of Audits that the bank is subject to. These will include RBI Inspections, ongoing Concurrent audits, Statutory Audits and Internal audits by Head Office etc.
- Ensuring timely closure of observations by auditors by respective departments and ensuring that robust processes are put in place to avoid repeat issues.
3. New products / initiatives New product success:
- Full support to Automated Data Flow (ADF) for the bank when this project commences.
- Provide financial and accounting inputs for the development of new products, including inputs for RBI reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Supporting the Senior Management, Finance & Accounts Team, pan India Payment Team on as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.