Specialist - Product Marketing - SaaS (2-3 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Research - User usage data analysis, customer interviews, assimilating insights from various sources of user feedback, competitor analysis. Organization and communication of insights.
- Asset creation - Landing pages, email communications, sales collateral, ebooks, and customer stories
- Copywriting - Writing user-centric, research-driven copies.
- Design Collaboration - Working closely with UX and visual design to implement strategies.
- Cross Collaboration - Working closely with product management, sales, and content/SEO to act as the user's mouthpiece.
- On-product strategies - Onboarding, activation, trial experience, and upgrades.
- Funnel Optimization - Holistic efforts on improving various parts of the Beaconstac acquisition and retention funnel Help kick start new channels of growth.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing, content, or copywriting.
- Maniacal attention to process and protocol setting.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Clear written communication and decisive stakeholder communication.
- Understanding nuances of running repeatable research processes.
- Good eye for UX and visual design.
- Customer-centric thought process.