Associate Vice President at Infoedge India limited
Views:1986 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Presales - Software/Technology Solutions (1-3 yrs)
- We are looking for passionate technology & business enthusiasts that are in the early years of their career and want to develop their skills to become a subject matter expert for one of the world's most valuable brands.
- For Presales will provide you with world-class training and skills to propel you into a successful career in the technology space. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud-based products, solutions and services!
- Your journey as a Presales Associate will start with 4 weeks of onboarding activities at local office. You will then travel to California for 6 months of classroom-style learning in our world-class training facility. Together with colleagues from all over the world, you will participate in experiential learning opportunities including presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, gamification, social selling and more.
- A senior Presales colleague will mentor you when you return home for 5 months of on-the-job learning. You will be set up for success and supported to achieve it.
- After your successful training, you are expected to lead customer discovery sessions and survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation. You will create and deliver high impact and engaging software demonstrations that compel the customers to select the product over other competitive offerings.
- You will also provide demand generation support through marketing events and deal execution support by responding to request for proposals.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related subject
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Maximum of 3 years- professional experience preferably in a technology company or in a role with substantial exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.