Consultant at Crescendo
Views:3328 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Specialist - Presales - Proposal Management - ITeS (6-7 yrs)
Specialist - Pre Sales - Proposal Management - Bangalore ( 6-7 years)
- A Pre-sales and proposal management job opportunity in Bangalore with a leading Digital Accelerator for a result oriented professional holding at least 6 years experience in proposal writing and documentation in the ITES space.
- If you have the understanding of IT infrastructure management operations, have the ability to understand customer's business viewpoint, conceptualize solutions and communicate them effectively read on and apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Working closely with sales, presales and bid management teams and creating content for proposals, RFI/RFP responses.
- Assisting in improving communications impact and proposal content quality by collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Join in RFP briefing meetings and requirements gathering workshops with customers.
- Developing solution by collaborating with solution managers, and SMEs and create first - cut solution defence presentation and support during solution presentations
- Working on delivery models and organization models, in alignment to the solution strategy.
- Analyzing and providing 3rd party view and assist in sizing and costing to ensure consistency.
- Working towards process improvements and knowledge management for the solution and bid team.
- Graduate in BE/ B.Tech and MBA, with 6+ years of relevant experience in Bid Management preferably in ITES.
- Proficient in writing RFP/ RFI responses and business proposals in collaboration with the bid, sale, pre-sales and technical SME teams.
- MS Office Proficiency- Experience working on creating quality presentations, keeping in mind customer's vertical and proposed solution.
- Good understanding of delivery, presales, sales and account management functions.
- Excellent content writing and designing skills as well as an understanding of information design principles.
What is in store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and support a global IT solutions organisation.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Exposure of working with global clients.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Market leading remuneration.