Recruitment Manager at Resource Development International
Views:180 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Specialist - Pre-Sales - IT/Education Software (5-10 yrs)
Magic Software(www.magicsw.com) Magic has specifically built expertise in building digital solutions that leverage content digitization and unstructured / alternative data. The digital solutions will leverage digitization, and automation frameworks and tools with the idea of improving the outcomes (i.e. Learning outcome or Operational Efficiencies) in a specific function (K12 STEM or Trading) within an industry (Education or Financial Services). Magic Software Inc is fully owned by Solmark (www.solmark.com), a Washington, DC based Private Equity firm.
Must Have skills / Primary Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is generating revenue
- Experience and track record in responding to RFPs; Contract Management and Legal
- Prepare responses to Tenders/Bids/RFPs floated by a Education Institues and other prospective partners.
- End to End Bid & Proposal Support - coordination of the proposal development phase including proposal plan and approvals from the senior management.
- Prepare various presentations, approach dockets & discussion documents within timelines.
- Manage the process of executing Agreements & other activities entailed when onboarding new customers.
- Update pitch presentations, company presentations etc. from time to time to ensure most current version is used during the pre-sales process.
- Market research, Analysis and Reporting on target industries/companies.
- Cross functional co-ordination with various Department heads & teams.
Nice to Have :
- Understanding of technology and platform business in the education markets- esp. K12, Publishing and EdTech segments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.