Senior HR Executive at Osource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:301 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Specialist - PMO - Bank - Contractual (6-12 yrs)
We are hiring for an international Renowned bank for Goregaon - Mumbai location
PMO Specialist - Bank - 12 months contract
Company - A Renowned International Bank
Payrole company - Probiz Solutions, sister concern of Osource Global Pvt. Ltd.
Contract duration - 12 months, can be extended based on project requirements.
Job location - Mumbai, Goregaon.
Shifts - EMEA
Skills & Qualification:
- Qualifications : Certified Project Management qualifications such as PMP, AMP or Prince2
- Previous experience of 7 to 10 years in a similar PMO role within financial services
- Experience working as part of a globally distributed team
- Financial experience and understanding of project accounting
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organise, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Capable of handling different important tasks simultaneously, with ability to challenge & prioritize
- Skills in forecasting, demand management (manpower and non-manpower), accruals and ability to troubleshoot financial issues
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using PPM and project management tools ( example: MS Project)
Key responsibilities :
- Establish and maintain Portfolio/ Programme/ Project level governance and reporting to ensure effective decision making support and corresponding controls are in place to manage the needs of your portfolios. This includes budgets and ongoing financial management, resource management, change control and portfolio development/ management, Compliance and Project Risk Management.
- Provide full vendor/project lifecycle coordination from initial engagement through to management and exit in support of your delivery portfolios, liaising with and influencing the relevant stakeholders including business, commercial, legal and risk
- Facilitate complex business case development, managing internal and external stakeholders to meet agreed targets, delivering cost efficient solutions across your portfolios
- Engage with Programme and Delivery Leads and other key business stakeholders to establish and manage key portfolio management activities such as a prioritised Change the Bank Book of Work, internal and external resource tracking/ coordination
- Proactively develop and deliver analysis, management information and reporting to support and drive decision making at all levels of governance
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in governing portfolios of complex transformation programmes with standardised methodologies or frameworks
- Experience in a leadership/ management role, with excellent stakeholder influencing skills
- Experience in analysing complex financial business cases and in managing complex vendor relationships and associated contract negotiations
- Ability to drive operational efficiencies across portfolios and shared services
- A strategic thinker, capable of balancing short-term needs with long-term gains
- Previous experience in a similar PMO role within financial services
- Experience of delivering IT projects would be beneficial Financial Management
- Tracking actual spend on projects and review variance analysis on a monthly basis - budget/plan v forecast v run rate, exit rates
- Cost allocation process - allocations keys and cost centres for CTB reporting
- Analysis of benefit case and KPI data and ensuring these are of a good quality
- Quarterly cost benefit tracking, reporting and analysis
Governance & Standards:
- Support the Implementation of governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables
- Work with the PMO manager to develop the IT Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, QA Team, Engineering Team and APMs to ensure that the Standards meet best practice.
- Participate in the automation of PMO processes
- Change Control Governance (Scope, Costs, Schedule, Benefits)
- Develop strong relationships with all project/programme stakeholders
Reporting & MIS:
- Support automatization of reports
- Preparation of project reports including status reports and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio Support the wider team to prepare all materials for Investment Governance and Risk Change Portfolio Management
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to key stakeholders
- Extract reporting from TAS systems where required to check accuracy and completeness of programme-related data
Kindly share the below details in resume :
Reason for leaving the last job
Availability to join
Fine with Mumbai location?
Fine with contract duration ?
Fine with off role to the bank?
Have you worked on a global front?
Do you have laptop?
Team Lead - HR