Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:536 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Specialist - Performance Marketing - eCommerce (2-10 yrs)
Performance Marketing specialist - Leading E-commerce organization - Gurgaon
We are looking for a performance Marketing specialist who has experience in working with Amazon ads, Amazon PPC & Amazon Marketing
Role: Performance marketer
- Develop a deep understanding of users and online user behaviour and manage paid user acquisition across marketing channels
- Strategic media planning at a category-level, set-up, execution & optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics.
- Performance analysis of campaigns at an overall, channel, audience and communication level
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys, Programmatic, Marketplaces etc.
- Develop performance reporting frameworks, attribution models, analytics, and ROAS tracking for our paid marketing
- Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry , best practices and keep strategies up-to-date
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and founders to understand business context, goals and align performance marketing plan to achieve business results
- Proven experience in building and scaling performance campaigns (preferably in the D2C/ e-commerce) and media planning for online media mix
- Growth mindset, ability to multi-task, work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Well versed with PPC advertising, social, programmatic, marketplaces ads (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.), SEO
- Analytical and creative thinking, with strong data interpretation skills for channel specific metrics and KPIs
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources
- Feed management on GMC
- Experience working with visualization tools such as Google Datastudio, Tableau etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.