Talent Partner at YourHRfolks
Views:63 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Paid Ad - Advertising/Media Firm (3-10 yrs)
Paid Ads Specialist
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Examine correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situation
- 3 Years Exp, Handled budget above 10k $ a month, Should have handled b2b campaigns for sure (100% Mandatory).
- Early joiners are preferred.
Platforms : Google and LinkedIn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.