Consultant at Avimukta
Views:10173 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Specialist - Media & Public Relations - Law Firm (10-12 yrs)
- Prepare articles and press releases for the media.
- Ensure that the Firm's image is protected and promoted in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within journalists including legal journalists and portals.
- Work closely with the PR Agency to manage their deliverables and to ensure that they adhere to their scope of work. Conduct regular review of the work being done by the Agency.
- Work closely with the Firm's leadership and Partners to ensure accuracy of communication and timely delivery to the media.
- Work closely with the Firm's media spokespersons and help them address questions from the media.
- Develop relationships with national and international media contacts to ensure the Firm's reputation is promoted.
- Plan and oversee media events, media training and crisis communication workshops.
- Candidates coming from Big Four Or from a PR agency would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.