CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:491 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Specialist - Marketing - Risk Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Financial Journalist Turned in to Marketing will be a great Applicant to have!
- The Marketing and Communications team are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team. The role will be a business partner to a key segment of our business and support growth, awareness and engagement through the delivery of strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- You will have great written and verbal communication skills, be experienced in developing content that is audience-centric and helps to deliver business results, plus take initiative to craft messages that drive action, using a variety of resources at your disposal.
- You will also have experience in website UX and content optimisation and a broad spectrum of online and offline marketing engagement channels.
Integrated, end-to-end campaign management:
Concept to execution of integrated campaigns, including:
- Development of the brief (or reverse brief) in consultation with internal stakeholders;
- Creation and delivery of the strategy grounded in audience insights and with clear, measurable objectives;
- Construction of a campaign plan with actions, timings, dependencies and owners that can be a living' document to ensure project tracking and team accountabilities;
- Management of campaign execution including ensuring team members, specialists and other critical stakeholders are delivering on-time and to a quality standard;
- Building in real-time analytics to be regularly reviewed and, if required, making campaign adjustments to maximise campaign return;
- Keeping project stakeholders engaged and involved pre-, during and post-campaign; andMarketing and Communications Business Partner to the Commercial, Consumer and Affinity (CCA) segment
- Aligning marketing plans to business strategy
- Key contact for CCA leadership group
- Develop content to communicate the business proposition across multiple audience groups
- Identifying content requirements across key audience groups such as SMEs, industry associations and their members, retail groups and franchises, authorised representatives, private clients and consumers
- Developing suitable content in line with the defined strategy and project plan, and regularly assessing content effectiveness with a view to optimisation where and when appropriate
- Helping facilitate business, legal and brand approval for content
- Working collaboratively with other members of the marketing and communications team where you need business information, production and design support or other services
- Ad-hoc marketing activity in support of specific insurance schemes and/or products in-line with key dates and/or periods in the marketing and business calendar
What you need to be successful?
First and foremost, you will be a strong multi-channel marketer with great writing ability.
You will also:
- Make complex technical information easy to understand for a broad audience
- Always develop content with the audience in mind
- Have strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders including senior stakeholders with confidence, professionalism and a smile
- Manage your time well, knowing your deadlines and how to prioritise and project manage
- Be curious; about the industry, the areas we have expertise in, marketing and communication trends and ideas, and bring this into the work you deliver in the form of ideas and new angles
- Be interested in contributing to the energy and team environment
- Be happy to roll your sleeves up and get things done including getting content on a website or setting up an email template ready to send
Other education, experience and capabilities:
- You have a degree in marketing, communications, journalism or business / commerce with a major in one of these areas
- You will have a minimum 3 years + in a communications agency environment, media organisation with a digital focus, or a corporate marketing/communications team
- You will be proficient in Microsoft Office plus be comfortable using different marketing or communication platforms or website content management systems (We use Adobe Experience Manger)
- Ideally you have experience working with (or in) the insurance industry or a financial services organisation
Role: Growth Marketing
Industry Type: Insurance
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Digital Marketing
UG: B.A in Communication, B.Com in Commerce
PG: MBA/PGDM in Marketing