Specialist - Marketing Copywriting - B2B Vertical - Research Firm (4-6 yrs)
Our client is a tech-led survey and research specialist company, recently acquired by a global data-collection business group.
The company uses advanced data science methodology, insightful input by the target audience, and machine learning algorithms to produce profound insight catering to the market research industry. Sample management, online survey programming, CATI data collection, data analytics, custom reporting, and dashboarding are the end-to-end solutions provided by the company.
The leadership team at the helm of the company has years of experience in data analytics and are dedicated to providing maximum ROI to the clients. Innovation, excellence, and creativity are the core values ensuring the companys success.
As a Marketing Copywriter, you will write engaging content for brand and demand generation campaigns geared towards the US markets.
What you will do:
- Producing both long- and short-form content such as company blog, customer case studies, monthly newsletter, industry awards applications, website copy and social media posts
- Collaborating with the marketing, creative, product and sales teams to get inputs
- Using the marketing hooks and appropriate CTAs to adapt the content for different audience segments
- Developing and implementing new forms of content to create conversations with our audience on online channels
- Ensuring all pieces of content are on-brand and consistent in terms of style and quality.
- Conducting rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content. Using AP Style Guide or Chicago Manual of Style, if needed
What you need to have:
- Has done B2B content writing for 5+ years
- Has worked for the technology firms (in data, AI, or just SaaS space)
- Has preferably worked for established firms, not startups
- Is ambitious to learn and deliver
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.