Senior HR Consultant at Live Connections
Views:3630 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Specialist - Market Research - Public Sector - Big4 (2-4 yrs)
Hiring for Market Research Specialist
Domain: Public Sector(PUC, government, govt, railway, defense, air force) or CPG Retail
Qualification: MBA (from Top TierI & Tier II Colleges)
Exp: 2-5 Yrs
- Extract the most relevant information answering the research needs from the relevant databases. Learn and apply established research tools and methodologies to develop innovative research ideas.
- Liaise with colleagues from Staff spread across the globe and stakeholders to understand, refine, and manage project expectations and priorities.
- Support in designing research proposal and formulating research plan through scoping.
- In-depth qualitative analysis by connecting various pieces of information, identifying patterns and forming logical structure to present a compelling story.
- Financial analysis, and strategic frameworks are used extensively in the team's output.
- Present the key findings using strong business writing, and story boarding skills. Presents accurate data in appropriate charts and graphs. Follow brand guidelines and prepare uncluttered reports.
- Post graduate degree with a work experience of 1-5 years
- Understanding of business operations and macroeconomic dynamics
- Ability to connect financial metrics with operational activities and macroeconomic events
- Excellent business writing and report writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Solid research skills and familiarity with various research tools (Bloomberg, D&B, Onesource)
For further details
Call me Ram +918297041110
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.