Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:107 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist - Market Intelligence - Agri Products (3-7 yrs)
Market Intelligence Specialist (Agri Products)
- Lead the process to collect market and competitor intelligence to objectively define key insights as a basis of company strategy.
- Establish an external looking mindset to ensure relevant market perspectives for portfolio and campaign decision making that leads to profitable market share growth.
- Develop capabilities and processes that will be sustained to ensure regular reviews of external data that enable better tracking of Co's growth plans. Ensure that market insights and competitive intelligence data is collected and managed, to enable objective decisions for key performance indicators.
- Establish a sustainable process for collecting, retrieving, analysing, interpreting, and automating competition and market data from multiple sources (Internal/External).
- Ensure that internal data, competitive intelligence data and market insights are presented in ways to inform decision making on current and future market and competitor trends that lead to product portfolios delivering effective product, pricing, and placement strategies.
- Organize, coordinate, and provide 5 years Plan data, by yearly refreshing the 5 years data set from our company and from the competition in the I-Plan tool within the set timelines in close collaboration with local and regional teams.
- Create a monthly market intelligence report highlighting and communicating on risks and opportunities that come from competitor and market data analysis.
- Lead deep dives and timely research for Co's in specific key strategic market segment by providing detailed reports on crop macro - microenvironment, new crop strategies, crop areas, grower structure, farm income etc.. to support campaign and portfolio decision making
- Gain support and influence of key stakeholders across Co's multi-functional teams from marketing, sales, finance, regulatory and supply to achieve main market intelligence objectives.
- Timely connect with key partners all over the region and align on market vision and to follow up on Market Share gains or losses.
- Support the establishment of a mindset within the organisation for a rigorous quarterly review of market data with Campaign Leads and Area Sales Managers to monitor brand, sales, and campaign progress.
- Identify mega trends and possible disruptive developments in the agricultural sector.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE with 3-7 Years of Experience in market data driven position within the Agrochemical industry & a good general knowledge of agricultural business environment, business, distribution channels and on-farm activities.
2. Broad technical understanding of the Organisation and competitor active ingredients and brands
3. Sound understanding of the dynamics of the markets (e.g. political, customer, competitor trends)
4. A good mix of analytical skills and knowledge of marketing research techniques
5. Good knowledge of analytical tools and processes
6. Meetings with key partners and sharing views on market developments / internal / external vision.
7. Market intelligence timely reports delivery (crop, specific deep dives, country presentations, market share, pricing, etc.)
8. Maintenance of an updated market intelligence team space where accurate data is available in real time for key stakeholders.
9. Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
10. Good knowledge of analytical tools and processes.
11. Strategic, analytic thinking & planning skills
12. Facilitation skills and an intercultural ability
13. High degree of initiative and autonomy
14. Excellent presentation and communication skills
15. Organized and structured.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai