Associate Consultant - HR at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1559 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist - Market Intelligence (1-5 yrs)
- We have an opportunity for Market Intelligence Specialist with one of our client in Mumbai.
- Support efforts to collect, analyze and present market and competitive analysis and business strategy.
- Track and report growth trends for competitive offerings.
- Conduct primary research in different formats (interviews, 1-on-1s or group discussions at conferences, etc.), work with secondary research (industry reports, blogs, white papers, social media analysis, publications by industry experts) and competitive intelligence vendors as needed.
- Proactively identify new sources of intelligence.
- Collect, interpret, and communicate industry, competitive, legislative, market and key account trends with minimal supervision.
- Create and update detailed assessments of targeted markets (countries, regions, industries, etc.), competitive landscape, and specific competing organizations, and identify attractive markets for business planning.
- Participate in and contribute to process and procedure improvements in support of overall role, department and organization strategies and objectives.
- Perform special assignments as directed by department management.
- Bachelors degree in engineering (graduate from IIT preferable) and/or economics or finance or marketing with appropriate and relevant experience.
MBA highly desirable.
- 1 - 3 years of business consulting or 3 - 5 years of experience in market intelligence, competitive intelligence, or business analysis.
- Experience with conducting primary and secondary research
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Prepare, present and/or facilitate information sharing with small and large groups.
- Ability to work and communicate with individuals in prominent and influential executive or governmental positions across diverse sectors and cultures.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook; internet and database management.