K12 Techno Services - Specialist/Manager - Social Media Ads (3-12 yrs)
As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you'll work closely with internal and external partners to deliver top notch performance marketing campaigns. You'll work closely to ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiencies in the creation and deployment of the campaigns.
1. Understand and analyse multiple Ad accounts and identify opportunities to scale spends and improve performance
2. Set the right expectations of optimising ad accounts and set Monthly goals
3. Prepare a campaign launch checklist
4. Establish and manage the strategy, tone, content, and audience understanding across all Ad campaigns
5. Launch campaigns in accordance with the execution plan
6. Monitor campaign performance on a daily basis and identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
7. Create a daily report of campaign performance of every ad account assigned to you
8. Develop stronger selling strategies and scale spends
9. Partner with design teams to develop and optimise campaign specific creative and level up key creative rules by platform
10. Have in - depth knowledge of Facebook ads platform and be a hands - on marketer and should have managed large scale campaigns
11. Analyse and build the whole funnel, to ensure the spends are turning into sales/ final purchases
You should have :
1. Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
2. Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
3. A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior.
4. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
5. Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
6. Strong analytical, problem-solving skills