Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:8635 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Specialist/Manager - Operations - Student Services - eLearning/Education Management Organization (4-6 yrs)
Our client is a US-based e-Learning/Education Management org
Looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Mentor and Reviewer Operations, team.
Strong operational design and delivery of these services are crucial to the company's success. The Operations Specialist will work with a global team to help design and manage these operational programs. Successful execution of these programs will result in improved performance, including for mentor and reviewer ratings, student graduation rates, and gross margins.
- Design new programs and improve existing processes that lead to improved operational results for mentor and reviewer ratings, student graduation rates, gross margins, and more.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams - including Data, Student Services, Finance, and Product to strengthen our overall mentor and reviewer experience. Some key focus areas: enhanced onboarding processes, ongoing mentor and reviewer support and engagement, payment processes, and incorporating student feedback into the operational design.
- Analyze student and mentor performance data to identify inefficient and underperforming programs. With the assistance of our Data Team, design new dashboards to provide stronger visibility on mentor and reviewer performance and their effects on student success and overall company expenditures.
- Support Mentors and Reviewers through engagement initiatives such as webinars, Ask-Me-Anything Sessions, general email campaigns, and more.
- 4+ years of operational project design and implementation, and history of driving results while coordinating complex programs across multiple teams
- Experience writing clear and concise emails and other communications for diverse and widespread audiences and -engaging with global communities through multiple platforms, such as Slack, Youtube Live, and more.
- Skilled in data analysis (including knowledge of Excel and SQL), general working knowledge on CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk), and experience coordinating product requests with Product Managers
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and comfortable developing strong working relationships with colleagues across global offices. Passion for education