Delivery Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:834 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Specialist/Manager - Compensation & Benefit - BPO/IT/ITeS (5-19 yrs)
We are currently hiring for Compensation & Benefit (Total Rewards) - Specialist (Manager) for a leading MNC client based at Hyderabad.
- Administer, maintain and support global compensation programs and procedures, including base and incentive pay, compensation survey management, talent market comp analysis, and ad-hoc job analysis for all types of projects.
- Evaluate US-based jobs for federal wage and hour compliance; monitor and maintain state wage and hour compliance across similar job roles
- Update employee pay for compliance to US and state minimum wage, living wage, and job-specific pay ordinances
- Monitor, advise, and administer various incentive and commission programs
- Review and recommend competitive US salary placements for new hires, internal transfers and promotions
- Provide analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resource metrics
- Participate in and provide data input to multiple compensation surveys and total rewards trends surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position
- Develop and implement methodology to analyze global pay equity
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensures compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Maintain compensation data integrity in ADP and/or other HRIS
- Develop competitive global pay infrastructure, incorporating geographic differentials, and reflecting sound pay range practices.
- Develop salary structure containing pay ranges and market-based pricing strategies for org flexibility
- Create crosswalk of Milestone jobs (by client) to identified benchmark jobs. Share with & educate TA, Sales, HR teams.
- Determine how job pricing approach/practices integrate with comp philosophy; make appropriate course corrections.
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive global compensation philosophy covering base pay, shift differentials, rewards/incentives/bonuses
- Develop operational definitions on promotions and transfers; create related pay guidelines
- Establish & serve as single source of pay information, acting as resource for competitive pay, FMV, internal equity (globally)
- Provide job matching, job leveling, market competitive analysis and debriefings to HR, executive teams
- Develop job leveling guidelines for job families
- Launch ADP job description module enabling access to pay structures, job titles, pay grades, EEO classification, exemption status
- Launch standard, functional, multipurpose job description template; educate on importance to sales team, managers, TA. Utilize for job requisitions, job classification, exemption review
- Consult internal and external stakeholders on local market compensation expectations, industry best practices and compliance demands for all countries where Milestone operates.
- Engage management and functional leaders in Talent, HR, Operations and Sales as a business partner, problem solver, and mediator in the design, review and enforcement of business rules in areas of compensation policy and practice
- Assist in the development and dissemination of effective communication materials that enhance the understanding and value of compensation programs
- Provide information to employees, managers and Human Resources & Talent Acquisition regarding compensation programs and practices in support of the objectives and operation of the business
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other discipline involving the intersection of people and statistics
- 5+ years' experience as Compensation Analyst in a mid-to large sized global organization in a role requiring and acquiring demonstrable expertise in Compensation; understanding of finance fundamentals, statistics, cost analysis and computation and their impact on total rewards design, practices and administration
- Proven expertise in US compensation practices
- Advanced skills required to manage, analyze and report data using Excel, SharePoint, and payroll, talent management, human capital systems
- Proven expertise completing and submitting data for compensation surveys
- Experience project managing or significantly contributing to the development, localization and implementation of total rewards programs, projects or initiatives
- Proven ability to focus on details and deliver high-quality, accurate results
- Proven ability to adapt and overcome challenges by staying engaged, understand a business model and its operations to effectively recommend and implement total rewards programs
- Proven expertise in effectively managing competing priorities and deadlines to ensure consistent on-time response to stakeholder queries.