Team leader at Black Turtle
Views:468 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Specialist/Manager/AVP - Employee Relations - BFSI/BPO/KPO (9-16 yrs)
- Manage and track ER cases from initiation to resolution. Advise relevant stakeholders of the progress and where required the Risk associated.
- Participate in the enhancement of ER/HR policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with company standards and in ensuring relevance to local culture, labor laws, and practices.
- Update case tracker month on month and where needed support with analysis of data
- Engaging HRBPs and line management in awareness and training programs of employee relations matters
- Provide support to ER committees (such as GRC, DC and IC) with ensuring processes and protocols for situations related to allegations of discrimination, harassment,
- Minimize risk by applying sound logic and analysis of company ER/HR and LOB policies and procedures; being aware of regulations, labor relations, and local employment laws.
- Work with other ER partners in coming up with new ER initiatives.