Associate Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:275 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Specialist - Legal IT Contract (5-9 yrs)
- Draft, review and negotiate several types of Information Technology agreements involving purchase, procurement, use, license, maintenance, development of software, networking, infrastructure, telecommunications, IT security, cloud services, acquisition of IT resources and other related IT services; Examples- Software
- Development Contracts, IT Support Contracts; Open source contracts, Software as a Service (SAAS) agreements, hardware purchase agreements; agreements related to block chain technology and artificial intelligence, information technology outsourcing agreements etc.
- Assist senior level contracting professionals in managing complex transaction work within a fast moving corporate environment with strong knowledge on legal issues related to Information Technology.
- Working with teams in Canada, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective.
- Advise and consult company professionals based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
- Having understanding as to laws and regulatory compliances required in India, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Vietnam with ease on dealing with their respective legal heads.
- Support the development of internal guidelines, toolkits and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues.
- Educate company professionals in regard to contracting and risk management issues.
- Represent the company's interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams.
- Experience in handling contract management software.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Right attitude
- Ability to work in client-centric, deadline driven environment
- Good Transition and project management abilities
- Collaborative approach
- IT skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.