Head Operations at HireaJackal
Views:601 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Specialist - Legal & Compliance - BPO/IT - CS/LLB (4-9 yrs)
Number of years- experience: 4-5 years- experience in Legal/ Contractual documentation, statutory/ company secretarial compliances and business SOP implementation, ESG risk management experience is preferred.
Qualification: Company Secretary/ LL.B. with corporate, environmental and business law exposure
- Responsible for managing, supporting and completing the compliances related to business, technical functions as well as Investor Compliances.
- Perform Risk Assessment for functions to identify, evaluate & analyze risk and prepare treatment plan/ SOP and implement the same for mitigation in timely manner.
- Maintaining statutory registers.
- Following up with the business teams and ensuring that the agreements that are sent out from the Legal Department are duly executed by the parties and maintaining records thereof.
- Support and manage to collate the required data from the business/ supporting functions for timely closure.
- Review of existing operations policies/ processes/ SOPs/ and development of new SOPs/ Processes/ Internal guidelines.
- Develop training and awareness material on various compliance matters and conduct trainings for relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze due diligence reports and initiate activities/ processes to rectify/ comply with the negative remarks/ observations.
- Maintain a central data repository of all Agreements, Legal documents, Banking documentation, Investor KYC, Investor documentation, Statutory Returns data
- Any other matters/ activities related to any Legal, Investor and Business compliances