Specialist - Learning & Development - NGO/BPO (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a mission-driven organization based out of Pune, that seeks to use innovative pedagogy and technology to bring the best global standards of skill development to the world's underprivileged citizens.
Roles & responsibilities
- Managing the on-going and new training projects and programs
- Conducting required research and identifying roadblocks and suggest appropriate solutions
- Improving efficiency and reducing loopholes for an improved execution
- Conduct post training evaluation of all training programs and take the necessary action to rectify any deficiencies in the training methodology or content
- Compile and maintain an inventory of Training Programs conducted
- Keeping a ready reckoner of database of trainers, programs, trackers etc. so as to provide quick information as and when needed
- Contribute towards improvement projects and participate in cross functional projects to ensure training requirements are met in order to meet business needs
- Deal with incoming operational questions, provide support where needed and work closely together with L&D trainers and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery
- Support in Business Review meets using data analysis and trends
- Proactively and continuously focused on process and quality improvement.
- Develop SOPs from scratch - Writing and creating content for operational procedures, maintenance procedures, and other related procedures.
- Generated training reports to maintain and update the database periodically. Managed stakeholders' relationship.
- Understanding and mapping the stakeholders' expectations and ability to course correct as needed and implement it
- Partner with relevant stakeholders, external clients to co-ordinate and to measure the success of initiatives and return on investment. Managing the stakeholders with apt professionalism and quick TAT
- Maintain, Manage and Monitor calendar, attendance, seat allocation, trainer allocation (internal and external)
- Conducting regular assessments, data collation, feedback collation and analysis of the same, managing impact Content Development
Integrate Business Perspective and Learning and Development inputs and ensure continuity of established best practices while deploying solutions.
- Develop training assets that range from classroom, virtual, self-paced & digital as per the requirement
- Content Management, Customised Content Development and relevant on going content modification based on feedback and inputs from stakeholders etc.
- Assisting the LMS and e learning team for content with special focus on collaboration with SMEs/ Clients and relevant stakeholders. Course design/development/design judgements and Writing relevant learning objectives to start off with
- Assess Learning Needs w.r.t. varied learning styles and as a result, develop and design learning content and assessment tools.
- Oversee design and development of learning content including training materials, e- Learning courses etc.
- Build partnership with external vendors/clients/academies/ institutions for design and development.
- Ensure need assessment is translated to create a robust training plan and calendar
- Facilitate identification ofskills gaps and learning needsfor the entire employee base to meet the overall business objectives.
- Based on the above, develop a full-fledged end to end competency framework for the internal employees using relevant indicators and other tools
o Use existing job-relevant materials (e.g., job descriptions) and organizational directives (e.g., mission or strategic objectives) to inform the selection of appropriate competencies.
o Work closely with VPs/Department Heads/Senior managers in the development of the competency model to ensure that you have their buy-in and support.
o Use a pre-set list of common, standard competencies, and then customize it to the specific needs of your organization
o Demonstrate the link between competencies and business outcomes.
o Implement the new competency model in phases to solicit buy-in across the organization
o Integrate with existing training/development and performance management practices
- Conduct regular assessments and analyses and provide suggestible insights explaining the data trends
- Tracking and Reporting Progress at Agreed Frequencies/Regularly. Monitoring regular assessments of participants followed by data analysis
- Conducting post training effectiveness check to take corrective actions and collating data for presentation
- Minimum 8 years of Relevant L&D experience working with a NGO or BPO Industry.
- A person extremely proactive and professional in approach who can work with multiple assignments
- Resilience and adaptability that can lead to smooth execution
- Great at organising, planning and prioritising