Team Manager at Assort Staffing
Views:493 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Specialist - Learning & Development - Leadership Impact - Consulting Firm (7-11 yrs)
Role title: Leadership Impact Specialist
Function: Human Resources
Sub-function: Learning & Development
Reports to: L&D Impact Lead
Role purpose: To deliver best in class learner experience and impact for centre teams with a major focus on leadership development(including Diversity & Inclusion learning programs, inductions and business-specific soft skill interventions). Be responsible for driving leadership and behavioral training for all employees, including people managers and individual contributors both.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Create high learner impact and achievement of learning objectives by delivering to critical learning needs called out through engaging and impactful learning programs delivered.
2. Act as a development consultant driving the utilization of University and LinkedIn learning.
3. Institutionalize key programs from a Vodafone standpoint, and localize delivery or content of L&D solutions to meet any local business-specific needs.
4. Program Management of learning charter (programs responsible for) and ensure flawless execution per calendar created and shared. Ensure high-touch for audience pre, during and post-program.
5. Ensure a blended approach to learning and ensure meeting learning priorities, with utilizing digital platforms to scale up combined with classroom delivery.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Facilitation of training and Program Management of large scale to multi-pronged pronged/ layered programs
- Program design and content creation/ curation
- Understanding of the concept of the leadership pipeline, skills gaps and learning impact and ROI
- A self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport, drive learning
Additionally: Application of gamification techniques, building a self-study and digital mind-set for approaching learning
Budget owned: none
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- 90% adherence to training calendar for the above-mentioned businesses.
- Improvement of development indices of teams supported
- Utilization of digital learning platforms to progress towards 90% Direct reports:
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1/Tier 2 Business school.