Team Manager at Assort Staffing
Views:382 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Specialist - Learning & Development - Leadership Impact - Consulting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Role title: Leadership Impact Specialist Function: Human Resources
Band: G Band Sub-function: Learning & Development
Reports to: L&D Impact Lead Location: Pune, Ahmedabad
Role purpose: To deliver best in class learner experience and impact for centre teams with a major focus on leadership development(including Diversity & Inclusion learning programs, inductions and business specific soft skill interventions). Be responsible for driving leadership and behavioural training for all employees, including people managers and individual contributors both.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
1. Create high learner impact and achievement of learning objectives by delivering to critical learning needs called out through engaging and impactful learning programs delivered.
2. Act as a development consultant driving the utilisation of University and LinkedIn learning.
3. Institutionalize key programs from a Vodafone standpoint, and localize delivery or content of L&D solutions to meet any local business specific needs.
4. Program Management of learning charter (programs responsible for) and ensure flawless execution per calendar created and shared. Ensure high-touch for audience pre, during and post program.
5. Ensure a blended approach to learning and ensure meeting learning priorities, with utilizing digital platforms to scale up combined with classroom delivery. Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Facilitation of training and Program Management of large scale to multi-pronged pronged/ layered programs
- Program design and content creation/ curation
- Understanding of the concept of the leadership pipeline, skills gaps and learning impact and ROI
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport, drive learning
Additionally:Application of gamification techniques, building a self-study and digital mind-set for approaching learning
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- 90% adherence to training calendar for the above mentioned businesses.
- Improvement of development indices of teams supported
- Utilisation digital learning platforms to progress towards 90% Direct reports: